Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A reason to not let Mike watch kids alone...

So, let me set the scene. It's the end of December. We had a snowy December but today it had warmed up just a little to make the snow melt. By warm I mean 40 degrees (still very cold). So, Mike goes outside to do something while I was giving the baby a bath. Mike decides to let Juls and Jack go outside with him. Clearly he didn't feel the need to make the kids put on appropriate outside gear such as COATS! So, I get done giving Joey a bath and hear tons and tons of laughing coming from outside so I decide to take a look outside to see what all of the fun is about!
What do I see...my children playing outside in the freezing water!!!!
They all knew that they were in trouble when they saw me come outside! I wanted to yell but it was so funny at the same time so I first grabbed my camera, shot a few pics and then demanded everyone inside to take off wet clothes and warm up with a bath! Thankfully no one got sick after this little incident! :)
brrrr.....
The kids enjoying the water as it dripped off of the side of the garage!

Oh Juls...

Ok, enough fun. Inside to warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment