Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The kids...

This summer has been so much fun so far! It has been busy, but fun at the same time! The kids are really enjoying each other and things have been really good! Here are a few shots of the kiddos!
I absolutely love his gorgeous smile!
My attempt to get all three kids into the same picture! Poor Joey!

I swear she is not choking him!

Juls and "Joe"

Most of us call the baby Joey. But, Julia tends to call him Joe. I think it is so adorable for her to have a little nick name for him! I love it so much when she says it!
Big Kiss!
Still trying...Joey getting sleepy and really wants me to stop w/ the pics!!!

The boys! Apparaently Jack takes after Mike and cannot keep his eyes open! haha

My Juls!
Best Buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment