Ah yes, you know it is summer when you go to the carnival! I actually had not been to a carnival in a few years! Mike and Sarah were really excited to go, so we went! I was not sure how Jack would react, I honestly did not think he would go on any rides. boy oh boy was I wrong! Jack absolutely loved it! He went on all of the little kid rides and loved it so much! Julia, not so much! She was terrified. She did go on the carousel one time but would not sit on the horse, just sat in the bench with Mike. And, then went on the spinning strawberries one time! That was a huge mistake as it went spinning by time after time I saw her screaming terrified face! All in all, it was fun! expensive, but fun! :)
Happy birthday Connor!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment