Ok, I have the best kids in the whole wide world!! Here are some things we love doing at this time:
1. Jack and I have "chips and salsa" parties after Julia goes to bed! We have consumed more chips and salsa than is healthy!!
2. Jack loves to play Knights and has such a wonderful imagination! I love to sit quietly and listen to him play with them! I hope and pray he never loses his imagination and creativity!
3. eating fruit snacks! I pride myself in buying all types of fruit snacks so that the kids eyes can light up when the find out i have "my little pony" fruit snacks in the cupboard!
4. giving JOey his paci! Jack and Juls get so excited to help w/ Joey!
5. playing "cooking" with Julia! She is the best chef in the house! She makes me burgers and ketchup and french fries numerous times per day!
6. Julia has changed more baby doll diapers in a month than I have changed by raising 2 kids! She loves changing poop!!
I love these kiddos!!

No comments:
Post a Comment