Monday, April 26, 2010

Joey's baby shower!

What a wonderful surprise! In February, before Joey was born my family threw me a surprise baby shower! I cannot believe they did it! It was so nice to have family and friends there celebrating Joey's soon arrival with me!! The cake was beautiful and it was such a fun afternoon!!
I am so blessed to have such great family and friends!! My Mom had Nickie trick me into thinking we were taking the girls to a tea party at the city hall! Nickie is such a bad liar I am so surprised that she pulled it off!! haha.
We got such great gifts to welcome Joey! I cannot wait for him to wear all of the adorable outfits!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all who helped make this day so special for me!
Jack got a little excited and stuck his fingers in the cake!




My little helper!

Jack picked these adorable jammies out for his little brother!
He also picked out these onesies! How adorable!

My kiddos!
Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment