We had a super fun Halloween party for all the kids! There were about 15 kids at our house and we played tons of fun little games and had lunch! I think everyone had a fun time! The kids costumes were all super cute and they played really well together! Jack and Juls were so excited to have a party at their house w/ all of their friends!
Julia tries so hard to keep up with the older girls! She is so funny to watch with all of them!
Julia seriously ate so much candy and sweets, that I think she ended up with a stomach ache by the end of the day! Above is a pic of her after she was eating a cupcake!
Her hands took too much effort so she just decided to go face first! How funny!
She was very pleased w/ her discovery of eating w/ her mouth!
Juls and Aubs

Juls and Mady! They go to daycare together and Julia just idolizes Mady!
Jack taking a juice break w/ his Daddy!
The crew! I tried to get everyone to get on the couch for a picture but it was really difficult! I got as many as I could!
Julia also needs a little break w/ Daddy!
We played tons of different games! We played Pin the tail on the Witch, which did not go over too well! Maybe the kids figured out that witches dont really have tails! Then we played musical chairs, which is always tons of fun! Again this year, Jack did not quite catch the concept! He was perfectly content walking around then sitting on a chair off to the side! It was so funny to watch all the littel kids running around and trying to get a chair!! I also came up w/ a candy corn race! Oh, what a mess but worth it to see them all laughing and having fun! I filled a huge bucket full of candy corns and then gave everyone serving spoons and told them to run from one side of basement to other side w/ candy on their spoon to fill up a cup at the other side! It was tons of fun! and then, the grand finale was the pinatas!! This year it was really hard to find Halloween Pinatas so I had to turn a donkey into a "donkey mummy" and a basketball into a pumpkin!! Too much fun!!
Juls takes a crack at the Pinata!
Finally the party came to an end and shortly afterwards we went trick or treating for a little while! I felt like the day never ended!! They kids had a great time getting candy! Jack was pretty tired and did not want his costume on any more which was fine becuase it was cold! Julia absolutely loved the idea of going to each house and getting a PIECE of candy!!! She was so proud of herself at each house and would run to Mike screaming "daddy, I got candy". It was as if each house was the first time she had ever done this! She was super happy each stop! We had fun which was all that mattered!!

Their first house of the night!
Happy Halloween!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment