Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas in the Valley!

I brought the kids downtown to see Santa! They loved it! Jack loved all of the characters there were walking aruond downtown! He took his pictures w/ all of them! Julia was scared to death of Santa and all of the characters!
Jack was so cute becuase when he got up on Santa's lap he said "I want a horse and my dad wants a Chevy truck!!" It was so cute to see his little eyes light up as he told Santa! He truly believed he was going to get that Horse!
When we got home, I sat him down and said that Santa can not bring real horses, he can only bring toys becuase his sleigh is too small. He was satisfied w/ that answer. He then walked out to Mike and said "Daddy, Santa cant bring you a real truck, he can only bring you a toy truck!!!" It was so cute!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment