Wednesday, April 8, 2009

March...the month of sick kids!

This picture pretty much sums up March! I had to miss one day per week the whole month of March plus I had to enlist the help of family to help watch the kids so I would not have to miss work so much! Sarah even stayed home one day w/ Jack! We had colds and flus--you name it, they had it! Thankfully April is starting off healthy! Im glad I held off having their parties because chances were they would have been sick for the party!
Tammy was a great help too, she tried to keep Juls even though she was "starting" to get sick but by the time Julia puked 2x at Tammys and her entire house stunk like my childs puke she finally threw in the towel and said "come get this child!!" Thankfully my mom was able to go get her and take care fo the kids until I got home!
I am so thankful to have so many people who are willing to help us so much! Mike's parents were wonderful and watched the kids one night so Mike and I could escape to go get dinner! We had to get out of the germ-infested house!
Thanks to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment