Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Bunny fun!

On Sunday we went to Oglesby for their Easter Egg hunt. It was fun but I had no idea that it was going to be so competitive! You literally had to RUN fast to get any eggs! As soon as we would spot one and go to get it some little kid would reach in and snatch it. Finally, Jack got one egg! He was pleased as peach to get an egg! Then there was a man who was running it and saw that Jack only had one so he threw a few more down on the ground for him, which I thought was really nice! Next year we'll be more prepared and know that we have to run and throw elbows to get a darn egg! I was just pleased that Jack took his picture next to the bunny!

Juila was just chilling eating goldfish while Jack ran for eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment