Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confused? Is it Winter or Summer???

Jack can be so stubborn! It was a very cold day and Jack was hanging out in the house w/ only a long t-shirt and undies on. He looked outside, saw that there was no snow and was CONVINCED that it was summer! There was nothing that i could say to sway him. So, he put his boots on and threw a fit until I let him go out on the deck. finally I gave in thinking as soon as he stepped outside he would come running in due to the cold! Boy, was I wrong! He was outside for about 10 minutes until he finally decided to come in! He jumped around the deck and picked up sticks telling me it was a "cold summer day." What a character! Oh, and of course the paci went with him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment