Tammy, Katie and Jacob came over and brought the kids Christmas presents! Jack and Julia loved opening them. Julia enjoyed eating the candy cane and the frosting from Jack's christmas cookie until she CHOKED! Tammy got to see first hand how I do not do so well in crisis situations! Julia started choking on what I thought was a small toy but turned out to just be frosting. Instead of doing anything productive I held Juls in the air and pushed her to tammy and said "She's choking on the ring!" Tammy quickly stuck her finger in her mouth and pulled out the frosting! Then of course, I was the brunt of the joke since I really did not handle that productively at all! Glad to give everyone a good laugh!! :) I really need to learn to react better in that type of situation but when it deals w/ the kids, I freeze up!

No comments:
Post a Comment