Jack goes to daycare with a little girl who is only a month older than him. They get along really well. In fact last week they started kissing each other practically all day! Everyone thought it was SO cute. Well apparently Jack did not enjoy it for too long!
By Wednesday of this week he decided enough was enough and took a big bite out of her! I could not believe it. When I picked him up on Wednesday Tammy told me that Jack bit Aubrey twice! Once on her back and once on her elbow. The poor little girl, when I got there she still had bite marks on her arms. I felt awful.
Then, it was the same thing on Thursday but worse. He bit her on her shoulder but she must have tried to pull away and he did not let go so he almost broke the skin!
By this time I was freaking out because I thought that Tammy or Aubrey's mom were going to be mad but everyone understood that most kids go through this phase! I am just hoping it doesn't last long.
Today there was no biting so maybe he has decided to play nice! We'll just wait and see!!!
Tomorrow we have Alli's birthday party, she'll be two! It should be a lot of fun. Im sure I"ll have pics as of tomorrow! I have really been slacking!!!
Happy birthday Connor!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment