This weekend Mike came down after being gone for a whole week! Jack was SO excited to see him and Mike was super excited to see Jack. When he got to VG, we walked over to Pop's which is a little ice cream shop and got our first ice cream of the year. Well, Jack and I actually got it earlier with Gram and Bobbi, but we went again with Mike!
Bobbi had her surgery on Thursday and she is doing really good, she is even walking around a little bit putting pressure on her heel. Yesterday when we were over at Bobbi's after Mike left, Josh was messing around the tried to run out the front door but we hadnt told him that we locked the door so jack couldn't escape so Josh ended up smashing his face off the door! We laughed so hard, I thought I was going to die!
Saturday we all went out to Biaggi's for Jaclyn's birthday. We had a good time except Jack was not acting all that nice! He continued to throw fits through the whole dinner! He fell asleep in the car on the way home and slept all night, so I think he was just tired!
Mike brought Chloe down so that was nice to see her all weekend, Jack was really loving to chase her around. He would crawl really fast after her and say "gog" --it was so cute!
Yesterday was April Fools day and Sarah, the idiot that she is, played a nasty trick on me! She called me up and told me that Sophia got hit by a car. I instantly started crying and then she said "April Fools!"--I swear I could have killed her though the phone! I cannot handle any more trauma around that little pup! She also called my mom and told my mom that Casey was in a bad accident and she had to go to the hospital. My mom asked how she knew and she said the Peoria police called her. My mom said "What did they say?" and Sarah replied "APRIL FOOLS!"
I swear she is so nasty! You should not play tricks like that!

No comments:
Post a Comment