Last week Mike and I went to Florida for my spring break. It was such a great time! We really needed a vacation! Jack stayed with my mom and it was hard to leave him but he had a good time and so did we!
We stayed in Hollywood at the Ramada. It was downtown by all these cute little shops and restaurants. We at like champs all week! I think I am still full! We ate at a restaurant called Mama Mia and ordered cheesesticks, when they came out they were each over a foot long! It was the funniest thing ever!
We spent some time at the beach and both got scorched! After that we had to take a day off because we were too burnt! We went shopping to Sawgrass Mills Mall, it was huge! We bought a ton of stuff!
The airplane ride was nice, it was Mike's first time on a plane so that was cool! He enjoyed it but when we were landing he said he felt like the plane was crushing him! THat was funny!
When we got back, Jack was glad to see us! and we were definitely glad to see him! :) I missed him so much! I called him like 3x a day! :)
Overall we had tons of fun and want to go on vacations more often! with jack of course! :)

Sounds like you got yourself a wonderful family, Jes! Jack is adorable! Hope all's well and thank God it's NOT chicken pox. That would be no fun as such a young age!
ReplyDelete