Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chicken Pox?


Wow, this has been a crazy week so far! Mike left for Spring Valley on Sunday so I have been doing it solo this week. It really has not been too bad yet.

Sunday was a hot day and we were outside so when I noticed a few red bumps on Jack's neck, I thought it was a bit of a heat rash. Monday it was still there and a little worse, but still not worried. Yesterday, I was sitting outside with Bobbi and I said "Man his heat rash is all up in his hair on behind his ears now!" Bobbi immediately got up and picked up jack and lifted up his shirt. She said "Sweetie, he's got the chicken pox!" I could not believe it! In fact, I didnt believe it.

Then, a doctor who lives in town happened to be jogging past Bobbi's house and she asked her if she would take a look at Jack. She did and said that it was a little too early to defintely tell but that it definitely looked like chicken pox and she'd be surprised if it wasnt.

I called Nickie immediately becasue Haylie had been running a fever this weekend as well. She said that she had taken haylie to the doctor becuase of a rash, Dr. Louie thought it was rosiola, but he was not sure. Now we are both not sure what these little kids have! I am hoping it's rosiola but I am keeping a close eye on it.

Poor Jack and Haylie, if they have chicken pox, they are going to be miserable!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment