Well now Jack officially has ear tubes installed! Here is a picture of Jack and his favorite surgical nurse, Felicia before surgery! She even dressed up his "bear" with hospital gear! Felicia is really what made this day manageable for me and for Jack! Jack was so brave, he did a wonderful job! And, I attribute that to Felicia and all of her help in the days leading up to surgery! Thank you!
Jack typically hates to wear socks and was not happy that he had to wear "surgery socks" and he especially did not like the "surgery hat!" LOL
he pulled through surgery perfectly! We went in at 6:45am and got back home by 8:45! Short and sweet and then he slept the rest of the day! He did demand that I get him a "welcome home cake and party!" So, I did not disappoint! I got him a Batman cake that said "welcome home jack!" he is the only kid I know who asks for his own homecoming party after a day surgery! LOL
People stopped by for cake and Jack even got a few presents out of it!! By the end of the night he was jumping on the trampoline! I would say he was fully recovered! LOL.
the other kids were happy he had surgery becuase they even ended up with little presents! LOL
Juls w/ her candy!
Joey with a harmonica!
And funny glasses!! :) Julia does feel a little left out becuase the boys have tubes and she does not! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment