Doesn't he look so handsome! Jack had his kindergarten Winter Program today. He was all dressed up and looked so cute! Brought a tear to my eye! He knew he was hot stuff and was strutting it around the house!
Juls came with us to the program, she had such a fun time!
Here is Jack with one of his best friends, Nathan. They wore bows at the program! So cute. I was not able to get any good pics of Jack during the program because he is quite short and was on the top riser but the girls in front of him were so tall, I couldnt even see him! He did such a good job at the program! What a stud!
A funny story about the winter program is last week they were picking speakers to introduce the songs. The day before they "tried out" jack told me about it. The next day, I asked him if he got to be a speaker and he said "well I went up there to say the words and when I got by the microphone I had the words in my head but none of them came out of my mouth!" He did not seem to care that he was not a speaker! My poor baby had a little stage fright! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment