Mrs. Patterman along with Jack's kindergarten classroom on halloween! What a good looking class! Go K-2!
jack and his buddies, Joshua and Nathan
jack and his friend Emma! She is such a cutie!
I was able to go help out with his class party today! It was so fun seeing all of the kids all dressed up! Jack had a blast and was really happy that I was able to make it to his school! I was in charge of a game/activity. Since Halloween "happens" to be my favorite holiday this was perfect for me! Before school started that morning I went to his classroom and his "baby skeletons" all over the classroom. So when I got there the kids didnt even know it was part of our game! I started off with the mummy wrap. The kids had a blast wrapping each other in toilet paper! Then, I told a little impromptu story about how I knew a witch who visited their classroom last night. When she was there her bag full of "baby skeletons" got away from her. She needed help catching all of her skeletons. I told them the rules of hunting skeletons which were being VERY quiet, walking VERY slowly and then grabbing the skeletons! The kids had a blast "hunting" for skeletons and they liked the prizes too!
Overall it was a great party!

No comments:
Post a Comment