Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011...

The worst blizzard to hit in quite some time! Dumped over a foot of snow on us and closed schools, businesses, etc down for about 2 days! Fine by me because I was able to spend some time at home with the kids watching the snow! We also got to take the kids sledding at Mike's parents house which they LOVED!

the kids looked like "ralphy" from a Christmas Story all bundled in their snow gear and barely able to move their arms!



Mike clearing the way for the kids!

Juls takes a ride!

Papa Johnny running with Jack on the sled gives a nice action shot of Jack falling into the snow!

I couldnt believe how fast Johnny was running through all of the snow! LOL

Juls attempts to make a snowball!


We could barely get Jack to come inside for some hot cocoa becuase he was having so much fun sledding! I think Mike and Johnny were having just as much fun, if not more than the kids!

And, of course snow angels!
Good bye Blizzard of 2011, Im sure we will be seeing the snow you dumped on us for quite some time! The piles are so high all along the streets and parking lots! I will be so glad when we can finally see the grass again some day! but, for now it was quite fun playing in the mounds of snow! The kids enjoyed it, thats for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment