Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Breaking in the new house....

I promise pics are on their way of the newly renovated house! We have slowly been moving in. This weekend was the first time we took the kids to the house for an extended period of time. We were not there 20 minutes before Julia spilled a soda on the floor in her bedroom! Shortly after that mess, she pooped on her carpet! I forgot that she cannot get on her potty w/o a step stool becuase it is strangely tall so when she tried to get on she couldnt and then when she was trying to tell us she needed help, she pooped on the carpet! So that wrapped up day #1 at the hosue!
Day #2: we went there last night after work for a few hours and Joey puked on the carpet and Julia peed! I am starting to think the house has a curse! It sure did not take long to get the floors nice and stained up!

No comments:

Post a Comment