Things that have been significantly more complicated since the arrival of my third beautiful child:
1. Shopping alone...well with three kids! I decided to stop at Staples for a planner. Why I thought I needed a planner that instant I will never know. Jack refused to get out of the car. The wind was blowing so hard, I thought Joey was going to blow away and just as Julia got out of the van she noticed a huge balloon at the nearby Verizon store and got scared to death. Here I was carrying the baby seat, Julia was clinging to me for dear life screaming her head off and Jack would not walk becuase he "didnt want to." I asked myself again why I wanted this planner so badly....
2. Grocery shopping. Stopped at Hyvee to get groceries. Was proud of myself that I had picked a time when all three children were excited to go shopping. Got inside, put Joey on top of cart and 2 kids in large part and asked myself: "Self, where do you plan on putting the groceries?" Realized there was no room for food so I attempted to leave. Kids got very upset because they "wanted" to shop. So, once again I carried three screaming kids back to the car!
3. Going for a walk. Someone is always unhappy and wants to be held.
4. Going anywhere! I now have to climb to the way back of the van every single time we want to go anywhere to buckle Jack into his seat. I am convinced that he is capable of buckling himself but I think he secretly likes to watch me struggle! :)
Despite the hillarious struggles, I would not have it any other way! 









My Beautiful Children

Amazing pictures Jesi! What beautiful children! A belated congratulations on Joey's birth.
ReplyDelete