Friday, July 10, 2009

Jack joins a real BAND!!

We were at a super fun party on the 4th of July at Todd Bogatitis's house! He set off fire works, had a buonce house for the kids and even had a band! Jack, as we all know loves music so he was mesmerized by the band. He danced and watched them all night long. Then, I remembered that his little guitar was in the van so I sent Mike to get it. Jack stood and played in the audience for quite some time and then the lead singer/guitar player, Joey Figgiani invited Jack over for a pic and then said he could stay up by him and play. I did not think Jack would do it but I was WAY wrong! Jack played w/ the band for over an hour! I swear he is going to be a little musician someday! He is still talking about it! It was the highlihgt of his life!! He is such a beautiful little angel!



Jack couldn't be any happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment