As most of you know, Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday ever! This year I decided to have a little party for the kids after the SV parade. It was so fun!! Jack dressed up as Frankenstein and Julia went as a beautiful little ladybug! They both looked adorable and Jack loved looking at himeself in the mirror with his green face! The parade was fun, the kids walked downtown SV and then they all came over for an afternoon of fun! ;)

Jack, Juls and Alli getting ready to start walking in the parade

Tammy holding the little ladybug!

I put tatoos on the kids and then the decided to stamp thier bodies w/ the stampers I was giving out as prizes! Avery even stamped her nose! I bet her mommy loved that!!

Jack wearing AVery's little witch hat!

Jack Ries made an awesome Guillitene that we had tons of fun making everyone put their heads in! Katie looked adorable, as always!

Good Ole' papa Johnny!

We played musical chairs! I was not sure how it would go over because the ages were 1-4 mostly but it was SO much fun! The kids really had no clue what was going on, all they knew was that they were told to RUN so they did! When the music went off everyone just kept shouting SIT DOWN! Haylie really got the hang of it! Jack on the other hand, decided to run around a chair that was not even part of the game but boy oh boy did he have a smile on his face when he sat down when the music stopped! What an angel!!! :)

Man, I think this can be considered elder abuse!! :) Gram will do anything!! Gotta love her!

Jack takes a swing at the pinata!

haylie's turn!

someoen is pooped out!! ;)

Jack's turn in the guillitene

My little angel bug!

Before the party started, Trenton and Aubs stopped by in their costumes to say Hi to Jack. Jack is in pj's but with his Frankie boots and weird gloves, he looks like he's wearing a costume of some sort!! :)
What a cute witch!
TRICK OR TREATING 2008!!!
Well, Jack did not quite get teh concept of trick or treating but he quickly caught on when at the first house he was given a great big handful of candy bars! then, he was ready for it! We went to Bolelli's old house, Peach's house and our house and then he was DONE! He said he had enough candy, so we got the wagon and brought him to a few more places! Boy was he thrilled when he got a can of soda from Hermans! He is still talking about it when we drive past there! Since Mommy does not allow Soda, this was like the best thing ever for Jack!!! I even let him drink some of it when we got home--thats how much I love HALLOWEEN! Lucky for him!

Juls along for the ride in the stroller! I was not going to take her but since the weather was beautiful and her ladybug outfit is super snugly, I let her come along! Of course, since trick or treating did not start till 7 which is her bedtime, she conked out at about the 5th house!


This captured Jack's expression for the whole Halloween experience! STUNNED!
Overall, we had a great halloween! Thanks to everyone for helping us have a GREAT holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment