Me and Sarah decided to take Jack to one of Casey's games in Joliet. We left Julia at home with Grammy and took off for the day! I thought it would be nice to have a "Jack day" w/o his little sister! We had a great time! Jack was not all that interested in Casey's game but there was a playground right next to the field where we let him play. Jack quickly labeled the park "Jack's park" and was not very happy when other kids wanted to play on "his" park! We watched a little without interfering because i wanted to see how he handled conflict with other kids. I discovered that the is SUPER stubborn and can hold his own even against much older kids! I guess it's good but I would have to say he was a little bit of a bully! He made a 5 y.o. cry and run away!
Happy birthday Connor!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment