Overall Jack has done really well with his brand new sister, Julia. there have been a few moments when it has been clear that he is a little uncertain about her being here and some moments when he demands the attention of "Mommy" . In general, I would say he has been more cognizant of where I am and is curious about what I am doing with the baby but overall, he is does really well with her. He asks a lot of questions and wants to help a lot. We have a diaper changing routine down pat--he gets me the diaper, I change her and he throws it away in the diaper champ! We have a little step stool set up by the changing table so he can be right in on the action! It is helpful to me and he feels like he is really doing something cool! Oh did I mention he really likes to hold her and lay by her...
Happy birthday Connor!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment