Saturday, January 5, 2008

Random pics from the end of 2007

Jack had some little carhart bibs which he wore when he went out playing in the snow! he looked super cute in them, so I thought I'd include these pics!


Days later, Jack can still be seen toting around his "tar" which is now impossible to remove from his hand!!!
Somewhere around xmas time Jack also became incredibly interested in the movie called "The Wild" since then he has probably watched it like 100 times! Mike and I are truly sick of this darn show but he still wants to watch! Here Jack is watching his "moo-ee" and playing with the book that has the same characters as the movie! I thought it was cute that he was snuggling Chloe!!
Jack being silly w/ two paci's--yes, he still has a paci! That is one goal for 08 to get this dang thing out of his mouth...FOR GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment