Wow, it has been incredibly way too long since the last post! So much has happened! We found out some amazing news in the beginning of August, we are expecting an addition to our family! Yep, I'm pregnant and due on April 3, 2008. Jack is going to be a big brother!
Jack is growing up so quickly and has been talking so much lately! The funnies thing he say is "Tony" He makes his mouth a funny little "O" and says it so sweet! Tony really loves when Jack says his name! In the past few weeks Jack has really become obsessed w/ Tony, he thinks everything Tony does is just so cool!
Michael has also had some major changes in his life! He quit Insight because he finally got sent to Albat where he is being trained to be a lineman. We are so excited for this career change. Michael has wnated to get into the lineman's union since High school and it is finally working out for him. He is actually at Albat currnetly and has been for the past two weeks!
I am definitely not cut out to be a single mommy! Life has been so stressful while he has been away. Jack got sick, puking and just got the flu really bad. then, of course I got sick with the same thing! We passed it on to the whole Illinois valley--Nickie's whole family ended up sick, my mom and Tony both got sick so it was a rough few weeks w/o Mike. I could not have done it with out the help mostly from my mom but also from everyone else who pitched in when I was on my death bed! :)
Jack really started missing mike about day 5 of Mike being gone. jack's mood has really changed he has become way more irritable, short tempered and just not as smiley. He keeps asking for daddy and when I say he's working, Jack will cry really hard. It will be interesting to observe the dynamic between them when Mike returns on Sunday. I hope Jack doesnt give him teh cold shoulder becasue Mike will be crushed! I also hope that Jack returns to his old self becaues this New jack is testing my patience!
Last night my mom came over and helped me go through all of Jack's clothes. We weeded through the summer and packed it away and then went through all of his winter clothes so I could get a good idea of what he has! Let's just say the kid coudl wear a different outfit all winter long and never have to wear something twice!
jack has been doing really well at daycare! He loves going there. I think his best friend there is Aubrey. He gets a real shy face whenever he says her name and in teh mornign when I say "Are you ready to go to Tammy's" he will start saying "Aubrey" over and over again! It is so cute!
I just wanted to put ina brief update. I am also behind on picture albums and putting pics online so I plan to do that this wekeend and when I do I will add some recent pics of Jack to the blog. He had a haircut last weekend and is looking more and more like a little boy and not my baby!
That's all for now! :)
Happy birthday Connor!
9 years ago

Thanks for the updade Jesi! It is so good to hear about all that is gong on with you and your family. I am excited for you and your new addition. We need to catch-up soon :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a good update, I needed that! Keep at this blog, I check it constantly! Miss ya Jesi =)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! jessi & mike--congratulations! glad to hear things are well. jack is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeletelove,
jenna